GZDI’s Supplier Pool
1 Civil Air DefenseConsultant; 2 Curtain Wall Consultant; 3 Engineering Survey (Labor Service))
In order to accommodate the fast development of GZDI and more effectively regulate the project subcontractors, it is planned to establish GZDI’s Supplier Pool (1 Civil Air Defense Consultant; 2 Curtain Wall Consultant; 3 Engineering Survey (Labor Service)).
I. Project Name: Prequalification of GZDI’s Supplier Pool (1 Civil Air Defense Consultant; 2 Curtain Wall Consultant; 3 Engineering Survey (Labor Service))
II. Employer: Guangzhou Design Institute
Contact person: Mr. Song Tel: 87514238
III. Construction Location: subject to the project
IV. Fund Source: /
GZDI’s Supplier Pool will be established through open bidding as per specialty category, i.e. Civil Air Defense Consultant, Curtain Wall Consultant and Engineering Survey (Labor Service). The final bid winners will serve as GZDI’s Supplier Pool supplier for a two-year service period. Upon the termination of the service period, we will maintain or expand/rebuild the Supplier Pool as the case may be.
VI. Announcement Date, Registration and Submission Deadline
Announcement date (inclusive): October 31, 2016
Notes: The Bidding Announcement shall stay valid for no less than 5 days.
Registration commencement date (inclusive): October 31, 2016
Registration deadline (inclusive): November 11. 2016
Registration time: 8:30 am – 12:00 am; 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm
If the number of applicants for prequalification does not suffice for full competition, the Employer may issue a supplementary announcement properly extending the registration period before finalizing the enterprises.
VII. Place for Registration and Documents Submission
1. Business Development Department, F2, Guangzhou Design Institute (Design Building, 3-5 Ti Yu Dong Heng Jie, Ti Yu Dong Lu, Tianhe District, Guangzhou)
2. The representative of prospective applicant should present his/her ID card and the Power of Attorney signed by the legal representative, and provide the originals of the duplicate of the business license of the enterprise legal person, the duplicate of the enterprise qualification certificate, and the documentary evidences of previous projects (Letter of Acceptance or Power of Attorney, contract, project completion and acceptance report, deliverables and other certificates (if any)) for review.
VIII. Documents Required for Registration:
Applicants must submit the following documents bound into booklet: (one original and two duplicates; each page of the following prequalification document should bear the applicant’s official seal; duplicates may be photocopies of the originals and must keep consistent with the latter).
IX. Eligible Applicant
1. An independent legal entity that holds the business license of legal person issued by the industrial and commercial administration , as well as the tax registration certificate and organization code certificate, and operates according to the Chinese laws;
2. Hold the valid qualification certificate(s) issued by the competent authorities;
Required qualification certificate:
(1) Civil air defense consultant pool: Grade A qualification certificate for comprehensive engineering design or Grade B or above qualification certificate for civil air defense design;
(2) Curtain wall consultant pool: Grade A qualification certificate for comprehensive engineering design or Grade A or above qualification certificate for building curtain wall design;
(3) Engineering survey (labor service) pool: Grade A qualification certificate for comprehensive engineering survey, or Grade A or above qualification certificate for engineering survey (geotechnical engineering).
3. Reference projects:
In recent 5 years (January 2010 - now), the applicant should have independently completed at least one similar project (the format is subject to the applicant) which meets the qualifications for the applied specialty;
Notes: The documentary evidences MEAN Letter of Acceptance or Power of Attorney, contract, project completion and acceptance report, and deliverables (if any).
4. The applicant’s organization chart and technical/management team (provide the certificates of their education, professional registration and professional title (the format is subject to the applicant; provide the corresponding personnel’s social insurance proofs for the latest half year which should show the social insurance fee is covered by the applicant;
5. The applicant should have an office and a fixed work place in Guangzhou (if the office is owned by the applicant, provide the purchase invoice and ownership certificate; if the office is rented, provide the Lease Contract) which is duly provided with the equipment and application software;
6. Photocopies of the equipment list and purchase proofs (to be provided by the applicants of engineering survey (labor service) pool);
7. The applicant is not ordered to stop business;
8. The applicant is not within the punishment period when it is disqualified for bid by the competent construction authorities;
9. The applicant is not in the state of property take-over, freeze or bankrupcy;
10. The applicant has no record of major engineering quality problems within 1 year before the registration deadline;
11. The applicant and its affiliated organizations shall not participate in the pool establishment, and have no subordinate or other interest relations with the Employer;
12. Consortium are not allowed to bid for the project. .
X. Finalization of Eligibility
1. Eligibility is finalized through the prequalification by a Prequalification Committee.
2. A maximum of 30 bidders will be selected (10 for each pool).After the announcement, if less than 10 bidders pass the prequalification for a certain specialty pool, all of them will be admitted to such pool; if more than 10, then the top 10 bidders ranking as per the grading standards in Appendix 1 of the Bidding Document will be admitted. If an admitted bidder is later disqualified, the backup bidder will then fill the vacancy in the order of the announced bidder rankings.
XI. The registration, prequalification and selection (if any) of the Project will be conducted as per the prequalification document (Appendix I).
XII. The applicant may send the questions, if any, in scanned seal-bearing document and the electronic file (in Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 3. The Employer will reply within 5 days.
XIII. The Announcement and the revision and supplements thereto will be released at the website of GZDI (http://www.gzdi.com).
Guangzhou Design Institute
October 31, 2016
Appendix: Prequalification Document for Pool Establishment (Bidding Document)