1.Project Name: Asset andCapitalVerification Audit of GZDI
2. Project Purpose: Transformation frompublic institution to enterprise
3. Project Scope: All assets, liabilitiesand interests of GZDI and its 5 subsidiaries.
4. Benchmark Date: June 30 2017
5. Work Contents: Asset and capitalverification and dedicated financial audit forGZDI, i.e. participation in account liquidation, assets inventory, assetrevaluation, profit and loss recognition, capital verification, reportpreparation, work results report and system improvement and other asset and capitalverification work; disposal of capital asset loss and capital ledger accordingto relevant laws, regulations, stipulations and financial accounting system ofChina on asset and capital verification; dedicated financial audit work uponthe completion of asset and capital verification.
6. Deliverables: Profit and loss authenticationreport, dedicated asset and capital audit report, and summary of asset andcapital verification results.
7. Location of Service: GZDI and itssubsidiaries
8. Bidder Qualifications and Requirements
8.1 The bidder shall be registered by theState Administration for Industry and Commerce as an independent legal personor other organization, and shall hold the qualification certificate ofaccounting firm (or accounting firm in partnership) issued by financialregulatory authorities.
8.2 The bidder shall be competent andexperienced in assets audit, financial audit, tax audit and managementconsultation.
8.3 Performance requirements: The biddershall have undertaken at least 1 or more similar projects in the past threeyears, and provide relevant supporting documents (such as contract, winningnotice or user evaluation report, etc.).
8.4 Requirements on project leader: He/Sheshall hold national CPA qualification and has participated in 1 or more similarprojects as project leader in the past five years.
8.5 Financial requirements: The biddershall provide its audited audit reports and financial statements for the pastthree years, and be in good financial condition and not in the state of loss,shut-down and property freeze.
8.6 Credit requirements and contractperformance: The bidder shall have a good corporate reputation, with no recordof practice violating the law and regulations in the past three years;
8.7 The bidder shall, in the bid document,provide relevant information for the Employer to check its eligibility, and shouldbe responsible for the authenticity and compliance of the relevant documents;
8.8 The project does notaccept consortiumbids.
9. Contents and Submission of Bid Documents
9.1 Bid documents shall include fee proposal, legal representative'sauthorization, copy of business license, qualification documents, service planand commitment, and documents required by articles 8.1 to 8.8 herein.Alldocuments provided shall be stamped with official seal.
9.2 Validity of bid: within 30 days afterthe deadline for submission of bid documents.
9.3 Submission ofbid documents: The bid documents shall be sealed and affixed with official stampat the seal.
9.4 Bid deadline:4 o'clock in the afternoon, April 17, 2017 (Beijing time).
9.5 Location ofsubmission: 8/F, Design Building, No. 3 Ti Yu DongHengJie, Tianhe District,Guangzhou.
10. Bid Price
The bid priceshall be based on the bidding documents and shall include all the requisite expenseson the above business, travel expenses, meals and communication fees of thestaff. All prices shall be proposed in renminbi.
The bidder shall assumeall expenses relating to the bid, including but not limited to the costs of thepre-bid meeting and the production of bid documents. The Employer shall not beresponsible for any bid costs of the bidder for any reason.
11. Audit Entrustment Contract
11.1 The winning bidder shall, within 2working days after receiving winning notice, further discuss and determine theaudit plan and terms of contract with the Employer.
11.2 The audit entrustment contract will bebased on fixed-price.
Interestedparties are welcome to make further consultation and request for supplement ofrelevant information.Confirmation of participation in this bid shall be madebefore 4:00 pm, April 14, 2017 (Beijing time) by emailing the scanned letter ofbid confirmation as shown in Annex I to GZDI.
13. GZDI reserves the right to interpretthe bidding method and explain to unsuccessful bidders.
14. Contact person and contact means
Contact person:Ms. Yan
April 7, 2017
Bidding documents for GZDI Asset and Capital Verification and Audit Service.pdf